When I was a child, I read a lot of books about the history of India's freedom as a part of my school syllabus. I read a lot about Gandhi and other hundreds of freedom fighters. The books intended to highlight only Gandhi as the true freedom fighter. When I completed my school, I began to read internet articles about the freedom from the Britain rule and now I came to conclusion that Gandhi was not actually the father of nation but he played the main role in the differences among the Hindus and Muslims that lead to the formation of two different countries by partitioning.

I always had in my mind that why Gandhi is called as the 'Father of nation'?

Then I read that India got freedom at a time when Britain was weak, militarily, economically and politically from World War II. Hence freedom was granted to most British colonies, Palestine, Africa, India. Because contrary to popular belief, better read by economists, maintaining a colony cannot be run by loot of princely states alone. India had to get freedom at any cost.

It wasn’t Gandhi alone who fought for it. It was more than 500 people who have laid their lives fighting the British. Gandhi did catch the heart of the people because his ways were nonviolent.

The congress has manipulated the history to a great extent in their rule of more than 50 years, to play impressionistic politics.

I will say that, 'Nathuram Godse has not killed Gandhi but Gandhi earned it by his policies during the freedom moment'.

More than 500 freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for the freedom and yet Gandhi is called as the chief freedom fighter. That's lame.

The main reason for the Pakistan to be born as a county was the 'Desire of the so called 'Chacha Jawaharlal Nehru' to become the Prime Minister' with the policies of Gandhi.

"One of the conditions imposed by Gandhi for his breaking of the fast unto death related to the mosques in Delhi occupied by the Hindu refugees. But when Hindus in Pakistan were subjected to violent attacks he did not so much as utter a single word to protest and censure the Pakistan Government or the Muslims concerned."

Now I can understand why people who uses 'Gandhi' as their surname are such downgraded people (low level people). lol.

Correct me if I am wrong.all comments are apreciated

follow us @

Advertisement

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Trending on this Site now

 
Top