its me @Vinnusaurus again, This time(00.24AM) is the time am starting to write this post... because one thing that is killing my brain thinking that "Does GOD exist", how can we know that GOD exist.. we have many GOD'S ... Hindus have some crores of GOD'S as they say.. Christians have Jesus.. Muslims have allah... think they are just mans belief... 

I beleive that Jesus,Krishna,sai baba etc etc.. are the people who have done Good deeds and helpful to people or may be opposite of it and just made themselves proved GOD to be praised by the people and to become popular.

Actually I Dont believe in GOD because i have never seen him/her, so how can i prove GOD exist and i want to prove that GOD exist because iam feeling so..

Lets think.. If you are existing in this world, that means "YOU" just deeply think about it in yourself like this "am here alive........ i have born............. am feeling myself.................. why ' I ' have born on this earth............ If am existing in the world that means there is some one playing with me(May be GOD)....... "  

Just think why You only ? anybody can born in my place , but i have born and i can feel me!!!! why me......

some people say " we are born to do some work on this earth and finsh them to make them correct" may be it's true. 

I Dont want to say that GOD exist or do not exist but it sometimes feels that GOD is there.

as a non believer i god i believe that helping people,being good to people,crying when they are in pain,loving the loved ones are the deeds that loved by GOD and is equal to serving the GOD , thats why i never cared about GOD because i know that he knew that am a good person(I feel so)

They say helping or serving people is equal to serving GOD ,each and every person is a  resemblance of GOD (Belivers of GOD say)

may be in olden times the people of that thime made gods just to put fear in minds of people to do only Good.....

I Leave it upto you to believe in GOD or not.. this post is just my view of GOD and what i think of existence of GOD :-) Thank you

Advertisement

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Trending on this Site now

 
Top