*Wow! wonderful.So, after your Tollywood debut, we hear you have been approached for a movie opposite Junior NTR. What is your character in the movie?

.My character is one appropriate for a commercial flick and very parallel to what I did in AOD (Telugu) which was a fantasy adventure to the core. That’s all can reveal as of now. It will be a masala flick.


*)Do you sometimes think to yourself that commercial movies may stereotype you as an actress with glam quotient?


.)not really, to be frank I never have that approach when it comes to my performance in the movie. I recently was watching a movie where this superstar has done a cameo of sorts in the movie but my dad was sitting by me and told me it is not about what you play it is how you say it as an actor and know what you can do with the role. I really think that is the best way to approach a movie.

*)So any Bollywood offerings this year for you?


.)The offers have been coming for a while but they are not as exciting as I mentioned I should be able to contribute something in a meaningful dialogue and that is my only attention for now.

*)Some websites report of a collaboration with Mahesh Babu is it true Shruti?

.)No there is nothing in the making like that, it is all just rumor and I have not signed a movie with him yet.


*)There is one thing that we always think whenever we talk about your movie projects, what is happening with your first love we meant music, these days?


.)I still enjoy my time writing and singing songs. Definitely it has taken a back seat.

Advertisement

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Trending on this Site now

 
Top